Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 8, 2008
We are in the final days before our BIG event!

God has really been making things happen for this event. People have come to me out of the blue and offered help, items to be auctioned and even random donations that were completely unexpected!

We are excited about this big event and what it really represents. People coming together for a greater cause, saving two children from a life of poverty and giving them a chance at making a difference in the world! To us there is no greater cause or better way to serve the Lord than to Father the fatherless.

We thank you all for your support and committment to help us make this mission a reality. Praise the Lord for everything!

Heidi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi-I didn't see you at recital but I do have the one night at Weirs Beach Motel donation. Can you email me your address so I can mail it to you or we can meet up? jenn.pelletier79@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!